Blog // Affiliate Tips

New and Improved Marketplace Search Capabilities

With thousands of products currently in the ClickBank Marketplace and new products being added daily, finding just the right product to promote can be challenging. If this applies to you, then you’re in luck. The ClickBank Marketplace just got better! For your convenience, we have added advanced search options to the Marketplace page, making it easier than ever for you to find the perfect product to promote.

In addition to new product search filters, you can also select product attributes based on your requirements such as language, billing type, upsell and more, simply by checking a box. Click on the video below to see a demonstration of the new and improved Marketplace search capabilities.

Visit the ClickBank Marketplace now to start searching for your next profitable product to promote.

About Molly LaneMolly Lane is ClickBank's Marketing Program Manager. She joined ClickBank in early 2010, and her experience spans multiple industries including consumer products, publishing and IT, with an emphasis on digital marketing. Molly holds an MBA in marketing and entrepreneurship. She is currently on the Marketing team where she leads communication and content development. She loves working with entrepreneurs new to affiliate marketing to share best practices and ClickBank insider tips, while helping up-and-comers stay motivated to become successful in the industry. She currently hosts the ClickBank Insider Radio podcast, writes for and manages the ClickBank Website and Blog, and creates the communications clients receive from ClickBank.

Comments

1. Tiago says:

Thanks for adding “Brazilian Portuguese” :)

2. Christine Chinen says:

Thank you very much for the New & Improved Marketplace Search Capabilities video so helpful.

3. RobLugo69 says:

When are you going to remove ALL the dead links from your Marketplace listing? This makes it really hard to use the add builder because it lists a lot of these dead links automatically.

Thanks.

• Rob,

Our Marketplace updates every night, and we make every effort to remove any dead links. However, with tens of thousands of products, and with in some cases it being difficult to tell that a link has changed on the vendor’s Pitch Page, it can sometimes take us a little while to flag a listing for removal.

Thanks,
      Beau

4. Dave says:

I like it.

5. Imre says:

Wow, I really like the new improvements! My favorite is the bookmark option! And thanks for the video too!

BTW, if I promote a product which gets removed from the marketplace, will I get an email about this? Or have I to check every day if the product is online or not…?

6. Great updates! I find some of them very useful.

I was surprised however to see after the redesign that the FaceBook like button remained intact, even though FaceBook is blocking all hoplinks and has been for quite some time.

7. chinedu says:

I like everything about click bank. all ur products are great. yes… am new in this marketing of a thing but i still need some one to help me on how to earn some few dollars here

8. This is a great start video it help me a lot.I new in the affiliate system and try to do my best always learn from the experience people thanks for the support. att:cipchamp :)

9. Matt says:

I’ve never been able to get the new advanced search to work on firefox (desktop) or anything on my mobile browser. Just keeps loading….

Does work on IE & pretty quickly at that. Something you may want to check into, because if that is a widespread FF issue and not just one of my plugins throwing it off, I imagine many of your affiliates use Firefox as their browser.

10. Thanks for the information video. I like the bookmarks feature the best.

11. Mike says:

These features will now help me narrow down products to promote on my info site.
    Many Thanks!

12. Tobi says:

Thank You.
    Much needed and appreciated updates on the marketplace search.
    well done.

13. bigboi696 says:

i like the new search but i think that the company should start selling clothing like football attire and other sports attire.

14. JUAN says:

WHAT I DO IS USUALLY GO THE GRAVITY OPTION AND CHECK THE PITCH PAGE, IF I FEEL ATTRACTED TOWARDS THE PRODUCT ILL GIVE IT A TRY.

15. RYAN says:

I been trying for 5months now, what am i doing wrong? i haven’t made a single dime yet.
    I’d appreciate any friendly advice. please anyone please help. thank you

16. Prince says:

I have been promoting Clickbanks’s products since mid-2009 and I have never made a single cent. Its so frustrating. Maybe someone can help.

17. I love the new Marketplace it is fantastic,specially the bookmarks:-)
    just now I notice,
    some people earn nothing, you are not alone, it cost me a lot of time
    to find out WHY!
    Everyone should look up the Order Page before you promote,
    at the bottom of the page must be your Clickbank Nickname.
    Every affiliate marketer needs an additionally
    cloaking program for your hope-links
    Unfortunately, there are fraudsters Worldwide
    that steal your money!!!!
    to all clickbank friends a lot of success

18. VILAS DESHBHRATAR says:

i like

19. Burak says:

20. John says:

I am just getting into the affiliate marketing business ,have so much to learn but the video explain itself very well

21. LUIS says:

THANKS FROM PUERTO RICO

22. bourned says:

i just watched the video ill try learning from it.Just new in the affiliate business

23. Thank you for tips which give all time to new affiliate
    I hope soon see the results :)

24. Johan says:

Thnaks from Costa Rica.

25. Vincent says:

Wow. This is just great. It’s not just save time, but making things really easy to find.

Thank you.

26. ptah says:

can someone help me on this: how can one earn commission when a customer click on the hoplink but he does not purchase the product?

• Ptah,

You can only earn money if the visitor actually buys the product- affiliate marketing requires a purchase. If you’re looking to earn money from clicks, I’d recommend trying Google AdSense ads instead.

27. Henry says:

Thanks a lot for this informatiom, its been helpful. From London