Blog // Strategies for Success

ClickBank Vendors: Create Your Vendor Spotlight Now

Posted by: Beau Blackwell, Community Manager

At the end of last month, ClickBank introduced the first phase of Vendor Spotlights, a powerful new tool to help ClickBank vendors communicate with affiliates like never before. Vendor Spotlights are featured in the Marketplace alongside your Marketplace listing, and allow you to create a profile that shows affiliates the following information:

• Sales statistics
  • Customer-facing advertisements, to give affiliates more info about your product and what sales messages they should use
  • Recommended vendors (such as other accounts you own, or other vendors you would recommend)
  • Your affiliate resources page (if you have one)
  • A product image

The most exciting part of Vendor Spotlights, though, is that you’ll have the ability to post announcements about your products. For example, you could tell affiliates about upcoming products you’re releasing, changes to your existing products, special promotions you’re running, or tips on promoting your product.

If you’re a vendor with an approved ClickBank product, you can now create your Vendor Spotlight listing by visiting My Spotlight under the Account Settings tab in your account. Vendor Spotlight profiles will be added to the ClickBank Marketplace on September 21, so we highly recommend that you create your listing (and a first announcement) now! Vendors with Vendor Spotlight profiles will have a distinct advantage over vendors who don’t, so don’t delay!

For more information about Vendor Spotlights, see our Help Center article.

Comments

1. A welcome development to Clickbank

2. This sounds like a great tool to really help CB vendors take things to the next level.

Thanks for all you do.

Dave

3. This is good news. Im not a vendor at this time but its good to know that i can check to see who is being spot lighted and market their product or recommend the spot light to a prospect to check out.

Good going keep up the good ideals.

i look forward to your next good ideal.

4. This is great! Now hopefully this will be an incentive for more vendors to provide an affiliate tools site. It should also encourage many more affiliates to study the marketplace listings on a regular basis.

5. I am very new at being a vender, only two days new, So I believe that the vender spotlight will give me an accelerated advantage, and it is just one more thing that I am wittness to, The willingness in which clickbank offers help to people just like me that are struggling to make ends meet, But have a stong desire to better there lives, So thank you Clickbank for your help I’ll try not to let you down. YOUR TRUELY,Donald Walls

6. Bigmodo says:

this is a good development and will be very helpful to affiliates, and i hope the vendors concerned put a lot of articles in the profile.

7. It is having very nice improvement in click bank and It will be more useful for all the members. So it can be enjoyed by all the clickbank members and we really thanks to the clickbank team.

8. Ashley says:

Very useful for members brings something different also it will also help affiliates alot

9. As a beginner I’m already needs some helps !

10. AHMED says:

I am very new at being a vendor, I have done so many advertisements of products, but I am waiting for good results. So I believe that the vendor spotlight will give me an accelerated advantage, and it is just one more thing that I am wittness to, The willingness in which clickbank offers help to people just like me that are struggling to make ends meet, But have a stong desire to better there lives, So thank you Clickbank for your help I’ll try not to let you down. YOUR TRUELY,Ahmed
    #

11. Jacob says:

This is great, can’t wait until a contact affiliates feature is installed. Love to be able to contact my affiliates without piece mealing it together.

12. Nick says:

As an affiliate, it would be great to see these additions added to the marketplace feed as well. Product image, Heading, Description. All useful tools. A step in the right direction. Let’s hope all vendors get on board.

13. Rosamie says:

This is a great idea for starters like me!!!!!!I really love this!!!!thank you for providing us these opportunitites!!!

14. Matt says:

Is there anyone that can help me? I submitted my product for approval and have not heard anything (yes or no). I have submitted an email via the email form and have not received a response. I have contacted a clickbank representative and have not heard anything. Is there anyone that can help me get approval so that I can sell my product?

• bbb
      Beau Blackwell, ClickBank says:

Hi Matt,

Please send an email to blog@clickbank.com with your account nickname and I’ll ask our product approval team about it.

15. Once a product is addded, how long does it take to show up in the marketplace?

• bbb
      Beau Blackwell, ClickBank says:

John,

After the product has been activated, it will appear in the Marketplace within 24 hours.

16. Thank you for all the staf work in the click Bank. I have been a little frustated with it but maybe I did not have been working the way I suppose.
    I’ll be doing my best.
    Best regard
    Jeanilce Vianna

PS: I probably didn’t explain very well my troubles with click bank but I have some times a little difficult with my english.

17. This is a great initiative.
    Clickbank Rocks…

18. Bilt says:

All are welcome, but about me, are affiliated with for a long time we did not have any sale, hopefully a more successful future, Thanks!